Exactly, what do real estate virtual assistants do?
Well, it’s no secret that the real estate industry has been increasingly relying on technology to get the job done. From online listings to virtual showings, how we buy and sell homes has changed dramatically in recent years. According to the National Realtors Association, the internet serves as a tool for all generations of home buyers; 97% of all homebuyers used the internet in their home search.
One of the most important players in this tech-driven real estate world is the real estate virtual assistant (REVA). But what do real estate virtual assistants do? For starters, they are knowledgeable about the industry and adept at using the latest technologies. More importantly, they take care of the little details. Allowing their clients to focus on what they do best, selling homes.
In this blog post, we’ll answer the questions, what do real estate virtual assistants do, what are the costs of hiring a real estate virtual assistant, and what can you outsource to a real estate virtual assistant? We will also include the benefits of hiring a REVA. Lastly, we will provide you with tips to find the right real estate virtual assistant for your needs.
What is a real estate virtual assistant?
A real estate virtual assistant (REVA) is a professional who provides administrative, creative, or technical support to real estate agents, brokers, or investors. They are typically self-employed and work remotely. A REVA helps real estate professionals with a variety of tasks. Such as, listing properties, preparing marketing materials, managing social media accounts, and handling customer inquiries. In other words, a REVA is an important part of any real estate business. If you would like more information about what a REVA can do for you, check out 7 Reasons You Need a Real Estate Social Media Manager and Organizing And Managing Email For Real Estate Agents.
Your time is valuable
As a real estate agent, your time is valuable. You’re always on the go, meeting new clients and showing properties. This can leave little time for the administrative tasks that keep your business running smoothly. A real estate virtual assistant can take care of these tasks for you.
What is the cost of hiring a REVA?
If you are a busy real estate agent, working with a real estate virtual assistant can make a lot of sense from a return on investment perspective (ROI). While the initial investment of onboarding a REVA may be higher than doing everything yourself, the long-term benefits will more than make up for it. By delegating some of the less essential tasks to a qualified professional, you can focus your energy on activities that will directly generate income.
As your business grows, you will be able to continue to rely on your REVA to help you stay organized and efficient, giving you the freedom to focus on what you do best. REVA’s are often available at a lower cost than traditional employees. They can help you cut costs while still maintaining a high level of quality service. Ultimately, working with a real estate virtual assistant can be an effective way to boost your productivity and bottom line.
Common pricing models
There are a few different pricing models for real estate virtual assistants. The most common is an hourly rate. Which can range from $25 to $60 per hour, depending on the assistant’s experience and skillset. Some real estate virtual assistants also charge a monthly retainer fee. Which is a set amount that is paid every month, for a set number of hours worked. Finally, some real estate virtual assistants charge a project-based fee. Which means they are paid a certain amount for each project they complete. For example, $500 to create and manage a social media campaign.
Tasks you can and should outsource
- Responds to emails, set up appointments, and schedules showings
- Update your client relationship management records (CRM)
- Creates memorable listings and posts them online
- Sends out listing updates to your clients
- Handles incoming inquiries
Open house mangement
- Advertises the event
- Sets a home stager and cleaners appointment
- Orders fresh flowers, food, and drinks
Social media management
- Create and manage your social media accounts
- Create and curate content and post regularly
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages
- Track your social media analytics to help you improve your strategy
Marketing and advertising
- Create effective marketing materials (flyers and brochures) to send out to potential clients
- Create custom marketing campaigns (email, social media, and ads) that are tailored to your specific needs and audience
Tips to find and hire the right REVA
- What tasks do you need help with? Look for a REVA who has experience with these types of tasks
- Should be able to communicate effectively and have a good understanding of the real estate industry
- Be organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Next, consider your budget. How much can you afford to pay a REVA?
- Ask your colleagues if they have any recommendations
Benefits of hiring a REVA
REVA’s are a great solution for busy real estate professionals who want to grow their business without sacrificing quality or customer service. Here are just a few of the many benefits of hiring a real estate virtual assistant.
- First, you’ll save time. A real estate VA can handle a variety of tasks, from customer service to social media marketing. This frees up your time to focus on generating leads and selling homes.
- Second, you’ll save money. A real estate VA is an independent contractor, which means you don’t have to pay employee-related taxes or benefits. This can add up to significant savings over time.
- Third, you’ll have more flexibility. A real estate VA is not an employee. Meaning you can use them as needed and don’t have to worry about scheduling conflicts or vacation time. Allowing you to scale your business up or down as needed without incurring additional costs.
- Fourth, you’ll have peace of mind. A real estate VA is a professional who is reliable and trustworthy. You can be confident that your customers will be well-taken care of while you’re away from the office.
In the end
Real estate virtual assistants can be a valuable asset to any real estate team. REVA’s are a great way to take some of the burdens off your plate. If you’re feeling bogged down by all the tasks on your plate, it might be time to consider hiring a real estate virtual assistant. If you’re looking for an edge in today’s competitive real estate market, contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help make your life easier. We look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for reading!